FINANCING USING PAYBRIGHT
The idea: honesty, reliability and simplicity through every step. This includes Payment Flexibility now offered through PayBright.
How it works
How do payments with PayBright work?
You will configure your plan and subsequently set up monthly pre-authorized payments using either a Visa/MasterCard Credit Card or a Debit Card (carrying a Visa/MasterCard logo).
What is the payment frequency?
During the PayBright configuration, you can choose your monthly installment frequency and/or plan based on your purchase amount.
Who can apply?
Payment plans through PayBright are available to all Canadian residents that have reached the age of majority (18 or 19 years of age depending on their respective province). In order to apply, additional requirements included:
- A Visa/Mastercard Credit Card or Debit Card with a Visa or MasterCard logo - Prepaid cards are not accepted
- A Text Message (SMS) Canadian telephone number
- A minimum purchase amount required to use PayBright's payment options.
PayBright Terms and Conditions
You can finance your purchase of Jewellery from A&A Jewels Co. upon approval using PayBright. All purchase payments installments are facilitated through PayBright and, such transaction is subject to approval by PayBright based on the conditions, sumarized below:
- The minimum purchase value of an item must be $50 to qualify for financing through PayBright
- 4-Installement plans are available on items valued up to $1499
- Monthly payments to PayBright commence 30-days following the delivery date of your purchased Jewellery
- Estimated monthly payment installments shown to you before finalizing your transaction excludes applicable taxes
- Interest rates may vary depending on your purchase prior to completing your transaction. Upon completion, your rate is locked in
- You reserve the right to pay your PayBright balance at any point without any penalties
PayBright is an independent company and A&A Jewels Co. has no influence on your request for a payment plan. Approval is made solely by PayBrght.
For more information, visit PayBright's FAQ page, or contact them directly.
After Your Purchase
Can I cancel my order after purchase?
Yes. You may cancel your order as long as the item has not been shipped. If the order is cancelled, no payments will be made to PayBright as the transaction would be cancelled. If the item is Shipped, use our Refund Policy for more information.
Can I prepay my balance?
Yes, all PayBright balances can be prepaid without any penalty. Contact PayBright for details.
How do I access my PayBright account?
Upon completion of your transaction with PayBright, you can access your account using their online portal.
How do Refunds work with PayBright services?
Any purchase made through PayBright are still subject to the A&A Jewels Co. Refund Policy. If you need to complete a Refund request, you will process your request through A&A Jewels Co. Subsequently, your PayBright loan will be cancelled. Should there be any circumstance where payments have been made in advance, those payments will also be refunded to you.
I was not able to secure financing with PayBright.
Unfortunately, PayBright doesn't provide payment plans to all applicants. While there are varying factors to their decision, you may find more information on this by contacting PayBright directly.
PayBright is suggesting my request implies a security risk.
For any information regarding your application, please contact PayBright directly using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting you in control of how Jewels will look and fit when wornLEARN MORE